NG: Pivot Collab 2 NG: Pivot Collab 2

Aight

Only one part really showcased some form of skilled animating technique, I can't say which one it was thanks to the lack of names for each animator. The second animator however seemed to like ripping off of Terkoiz's dialogue, I mean it was almost an exact rip from Shock2. Get some better animators or try harder next time.

narf responds:

The lack of names were purposeful.

I'd rather not have one animator favored over another. The collab is to feature the newgrounds pivoting community as a whole.

But of course we made a short bio section for those interested in the kinds of animators we have.

I believe we have a few tributes featured like castle and shock (but not by the user your reffering to), ect. If it seemed like a copy of terkoiz our apologies, but it was just dialog, which i really doubt is "exact", and making captions in pivot or any stick movie for that matter really doesn't have that wide of a range or variety, so can you really blame the user for the accidental closeness?

Years Progress Years Progress

I remmber when you were just a noob

Makes me proud. Makes me proud.

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

wtf evryone has this idea

I'm actually making one too. nice

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Great game, shitty ending.

very dissapointed.

Coil Coil

Very creative and intuitive

I wasn't sure what was so special about it until I saw the sperm and the egg, I knew exactly what the game was about. It really helps if you have some kind of knowledge of biology or the birthing process, because you seem to outline it pretty well.

For anyone stuck on the colored ball part:

Move your mouse slowly, no clicking is required. Try to seperate the balls by color. Moving the mouse slowly gives you much more control.

Also the falling level IS very possible to beat without luck.

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Good Album

I'm making an animation off of Soothsayer actually. lmao