NG: Pivot Collab 2 NG: Pivot Collab 2

Aight

Only one part really showcased some form of skilled animating technique, I can't say which one it was thanks to the lack of names for each animator. The second animator however seemed to like ripping off of Terkoiz's dialogue, I mean it was almost an exact rip from Shock2. Get some better animators or try harder next time.

narf responds:

The lack of names were purposeful.

I'd rather not have one animator favored over another. The collab is to feature the newgrounds pivoting community as a whole.

But of course we made a short bio section for those interested in the kinds of animators we have.

I believe we have a few tributes featured like castle and shock (but not by the user your reffering to), ect. If it seemed like a copy of terkoiz our apologies, but it was just dialog, which i really doubt is "exact", and making captions in pivot or any stick movie for that matter really doesn't have that wide of a range or variety, so can you really blame the user for the accidental closeness?

Years Progress Years Progress

I remmber when you were just a noob

Makes me proud. Makes me proud.

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

wtf evryone has this idea

I'm actually making one too. nice

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Nice one Oscar

Thanks for raising the animation bar buddy.

Get-lost responds:

Thanks

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Really Nice Man

I remember seeing the first version over MSN.

Keep at it.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Great!

I was very happy with this one, nice sounds, effects, and overall nice climactic ending.

Great job!

Where is the Love Collab Where is the Love Collab

Very Bad

Now, I'm not just saying this because I don't like clocks, I respct them s any other form of aniamtion.

But this was pure shit to be honest.

Half of the animations had bad movements and backgrounds, each of them was pretty much the exact same as the last one.

The music skipped inbetween parts at times wich made it very annoying.

Thre were very few good parts, and many horrible ones.

Make sure you put time into your parts before doing another collab.

Happy Clock Day.

BigSmellyViking responds:

I am sorry you feel that way about the movie. I would think calling it pure shit is a bit extravagant, but, it is your opinion. Have a good Clockday.

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Not Front Page Worthy At All

I'm surprised that this would get the front page.

Yes it's a very clever idea, but the little animation actually sued was horrible. The blood was terrible and unrealistic, the sounds were awful and hardly matched. The firing and almost every other aspect of animation was terrible.

I'm not going to rate the movie becasue this is a site for ANIMATIONS which means that things like these should be accepted, but not praised as they are.

I'm shocked that this made Top 3, but almost disqusted this made Front Page.

american soldier tribute american soldier tribute

Damn

It was a good idea, but this is a FLASH site, not a slideshow site.

SecondDegree responds:

I have seen many of theses kinds of things get through, and they were shorter and bad quality.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Good but no way 2nd place.

This was very good. A wonderful Mario parody. But there were many mistakes and laziness and in no way beats Final fantasy A+